Adelaide a connected city
Adelaide is a green and spacious city, yet it has large city infrastructure and technology to support any business event. This easily-walkable city includes hotels, advanced technology precincts and universities, and the main business district. It also includes an enviable variety of globally renowned restaurants and wine bars and a fun laneway culture. The airport is 15 minutes from the CBD and internally there is free transport. Pre and post touring world-famous regions of the Barossa and McLaren Vale are less than an hour away.
If you would like to experience Adelaide first-hand apply for Destination SA in March here
Business Events Adelaide’s free services
Business Events Adelaide is South Australia’s peak body for business events. It represents business and service providers for conventions, exhibitions, incentive tourism and more.
Our role is to provide free of charge assistance and guidance to convention and event organisers through every stage of planning. It is simple to take advantage of our depth of local knowledge and breadth of experience. Organisers can make the most of state-of-the-art facilities, superior technology, food, wine and diverse cultural and recreational activities.
We can also show organisers how to make their business event budget go further, putting them in touch with suitable venues, hotels, caterers, tour operators and all the other ‘behind the scenes’ people required. We can suggest local support and opportunities to keep costs to a minimum. When clients confirm their business event to Adelaide, we will do our utmost to make it a success.
Our complimentary support includes
- Event bid preparation and presentation, including the engagement of government, industry and specialists in the respective field.
- Sourcing of suitable venues, accommodation and operators.
- Hosting and co-ordination of site inspections.
- Marketing and sponsorship advice.
- Support from Business Events Adelaide’s PR channels and social media platform.
- Delegate boosting support.
- Advice on event budgets.
- Solutions for pre/post touring and incentive groups.
- Provision of promotional material, including guides, maps and electronic images.
- A primary avenue for information and services pertinent to event organisers is Business Events Adelaide
- Delegate pre/post event touring portal.
- Industry news, statistics and media.
- Interactive media gallery, where images and videos can be requested to support you marketing your event.
For more information or to discuss your upcoming event, contact us today.