ADELAIDE HOSTED THE ASIA PACIFIC’S PREMIER AGRIFOOD TECH BUSINESS EVENT EVOKEAG AT THE ADELAIDE CONVENTION CENTRE FROM 21 – 22 FEBRUARY.
evokeAG. is Asia Pacific’s premier agrifood tech event, attracting the entire ecosystem – farmers, innovators, researchers, corporates, government and investors – to one location to connect and collaborate. This business event program includes a number of world-leading subject matter experts who consider the business event as essential time spent because it leads to increased business and research partnerships and joint ventures.
It was impressive to see globally respected - and local - subject matter experts in Mark Allison CEO and MD of Elders Ltd, and Matt Gilliham Director of Waite, leading the keynote presentations.
The business event comprised:
- 1600 delegates from 15 countries, with nine international delegations (and some global investment funds)
- SA had a large exhibition space promoting Agtech services and products
- There were investment leads generated from this expo
- Invest SA targeted key delegates to present side programs to profile SA Agtech
- The theme was future food and sustainability
- The Business Event Adelaide and State Government aim, is to have this event return here in three years
TEAM ADELAIDE READY TO FEATURE AT AIME 2023